COVID-19 Tournament Guidelines
- No congregating at registration, weigh in or in the parking lot.
- Keep 6 feet of distance between others at all times.
- It is recommended that everyone wear some type of mouth and nose protection. Mask or Buff and gloves.
- Pairing contact information will be posted online. Please call your partner to discuss safety and details for meeting up for the tournament. Please be safe and respectful of one another. I will not be chasing down pairing s the day of the tournament.
- AT THIS TIME, NO LANDING NET WILL BE PERMITTED FOR LANDING FISH.
- In the morning, come to the tournament trailer and check in. There will be no registration paperwork to fill out. When boaters check in, take your boat number from the board and only your number. Return to your boat and truck and put in the water.
- Boat and live-well check will be done on the water. When your boat number is called, IDLE up to the launch boat with live-well lids open and pumps running. When asked, pull your kill switch. Restart your boat, IDLE past the launch boat and proceed with your day.
- At weigh in time you will stay at your boat until you are called by boat number. There will be 6′ spacing at the fish tanks. You must use your own bag. If you do not have a bag OBN will have some sanitized bags.
- Once you are called to the bump tank, dump your fish into the sink. If you have a fish to weigh for “big bass” place a clip in its mouth. Go to the scales. Once your weight is called, return to your boat and truck.
- Please remain with your boat and truck in the parking lot during weigh in. If you know your catch is not good enough for the day, you may proceed home and check results online.
- At the conclusion of weigh in, we will announce the winners one at a time to come to the trailer.
This entry was posted in 2020 Season
. Bookmark the permalink