2020 ScheduleMosquito LakeLaunch Ramp Address:Cortland, Ohio 44410Tournament will be safe light plus 8 hours. More specifics on start time, off limits or any additional details will be communicated by Youth Director and/or Tournament Director on the Ohio Bass Nation High School Facebook page prior to event.
- Top 2 High School teams and Top 2 Junior teams will qualify for 2020 Bassmaster National Championship
- The qualifying teams from each division will be representing their fishing club and all of Ohio Bass Nation at these events. Your character and sportsmanship should reflect this honor.
- Each qualifying team will receive travel expenses from Ohio Bass Nation. The sum provided will be determined based on availability of funds after qualification and at the discretion of the Ohio Bass Nation Board.NEW – High School Team TrailEvent 1 – June 6th – Alum CreekEvent 2 – July 11th – East Harbor (open water)
- Qualifying trail points winner after final event will qualify for 2021 Bassmaster High School National Championship
- If you or your fishing partner are a graduating senior you can win individual events and prizes but neither angler will eligible for the following year’s championship.