Congratulations too Eddie Levin and Colton Didion for advancing to the Bassmaster B.A.S.S. Nation Series Championship to be held on Pickwick Lake November 11-13!!
Final Bassmaster B.A.S.S. Nation Series Championship Standings
Finalized State Team (2) Events
- Alum June 13 & 14, 2020 Tournament Information COVID-19 GuidelinesOBN Pairings for State Team Qualifier – Final
- OBN State Team Qualifier – Alum Creek – Final Results
- Pictures to follow
- Detroit River July 25 & 26, 2020 Club Championship Information
State team positions awarded as such. Angler of the year points awarded on a 200 basis points system for Alum Creek. That will be 16 spots (8 boater & 8 co-angler).
Top 2 Teams from the Club Championship receive state team spots. Angler/Co-angler must be designated prior to the start of the event. This makes up 4 total spots (2 boater & 2 co-angler)
- All Tie breakers not broke by the rules of the event and double/triple, etc. qualifiers
determined by angler of the year points.
- Alternates fielded from the angler of the year points.
Finalized 2020 Team Trail Schedule
- Alum June 6th Results
- Lake Erie East Harbor (US only) July 11th Results
- Lake Erie Toledo Large Mouth Only August 15th
June 27th & 28th – Mosquito Lake
April 25th Alum (CANCELLED, will be re-scheduled)
Folds of Honor Event
August 8th Delaware
Note: All dates subject to change based on permits.