2021 Ohio B.A.S.S. Nation Schedule
Finalized State Team (3) Events
• Buckeye Lake May 1st – Will to finalize Ramp.
• Grand Lake St. Mary’s June 5th – Will to finalize Ramp. st st
• Lake Erie July 31 & August 1 . Club Championship Event – Sandusky Bay City Ramp
State team positions awarded as such.
Win and you are in for Buckeye and Grand Lake St Mary’s. That’s 4 spots total. You must fish Buckeye and Grand to be eligible for state team. You can buy your way in for one event.
Top two teams from the Club Championship receive state team spots. Angler/Co-angler must be designated prior to the start of the event. This makes up 4 total spots.
Angler of the year points awarded on a 200 basis points system for Buckeye & Grand Lake. Top 6 make it. That makes up 12 spots.
Top Team from team trail will earn a spot to the Bassmaster Team Championship.
- All Tie breakers that are not broke by the rules of the event along with double/triple qualifiers are determined by angler of the year points.
Alternates for the State Team fielded from the angler of the year points. Finalized
2021 Team Trail Schedule
- Rocky Fork – April 17th East Shore Marina (Sail-Boat Ramp)
- Buckeye Lake – May 2st – Will to pick Ramp
- Grand Lake St Mary’s – June 6th – Will to pick Ramp
- Delaware Lake – Aug 7th – Will to pick Ramp.
- Alum Creek June 12th and 13th – Will to pick Ramp
- April 24th Alum – Will to pick ramp
Folds of Honor Event
- August 8th Delaware
Congratulations too Eddie Levin and Colton Didion for advancing to the Bassmaster B.A.S.S. Nation Series Championship to be held on Pickwick Lake November 11-13!!
Final Bassmaster B.A.S.S. Nation Series Championship Standings