2022 OHIO B.A.S.S. NATION SCHEDULE
REGULAR SEASON EVENTS
Format: Angler / Co-angler
- MAY 14 – EAST FORK LAKE – TATE RAMP
- JULY 23 – LAKE ERIE – PORTAGE RIVER RAMP
******Must pay for both events to be eligible for state team. You can buy your way into one event at TD discretion. *******
- AUGUST 6 & 7 – MOSQUITO LAKE – STATE RAMP
Format: 2 person teams – For state team purposes, each team must designate angler / co-angler prior to start of championship.
STATE TEAM POSITIONS AWARDED AS FOLLOWS:
10 BOATERS + 10 CO-ANGLERS + TWO ALTERNATES = THE OHIO BASS NATION STATE TEAM
- Winning Angler & Co-Angler for each regular season event – 2 Angler spots / 2 Co-Angler spots
- Top 2 teams from State Championship – 2 Angler spots / 2 Co-angler spots
- Top 6 Anglers & Co-Anglers + 2 Alternates are awarded State Team spots based on AOY and CAOY points ranking from regular season events using 200 point system.
- All ties not broken by the rules of the event are determined by AOY points with consideration for double/triple qualifiers.
2022 OBN BASSMASTER TEAM TRAIL
The OBN Team Trail consists of 4 events with the Team of the Year earning a spot at the Bassmaster Team Championship
- APRIL 23 – INDIAN LAKE – LAKEVIEW RAMP
- MAY 15 – EAST FORK LAKE – TATE RAMP
- JULY 24 – LAKE ERIE – PORTAGE RAMP
- SEPTEMBER 3 – LAKE ERIE – TOLEDO RAMP
COLLEGE, HIGH SCHOOL & JUNIOR STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
- NEW DATES – APRIL 30-MAY 1 – ROCKY FORK LAKE – NORTH SHORE RAMP
- COLLEGE IS MAY 1 ONLY
Congratulations too NICK LEONARD AND BRIAN VOGELSANG for advancing to the 2021 Bassmaster B.A.S.S. Nation Series Championship!!
Final Bassmaster B.A.S.S. Nation Series Championship Standings