2021 OHIO B.A.S.S. NATION SCHEDULE
REGULAR SEASON EVENTS
Format: Angler / Co-angler
Winning Angler & Co-anlger for each event awarded state team spot
- MAY 1ST – Buckeye – Ramp TBD
- JUNE 5TH – Grand Lake St. Marys – Ramp TBD
Format: 2 person teams
For state team purposes, each team must designate angler / co-angler prior to start of championship.
- JULY 31ST & AUGUST 1ST – Lake Erie – Sandusky Bay City Ramp
STATE TEAM POSITIONS AWARDED AS FOLLOWS:
10 BOATERS + 10 CO-ANGLERS + TWO ALTERNATES = THE OHIO BASS NATION STATE TEAM
- Winning Angler & Co-Angler for each regular season event – 2 Angler spots / 2 Co-Angler spots
- Top 2 teams from State Championship – 2 Angler spots / 2 Co-angler spots
- Top 6 Anglers & Co-Anglers + 2 Alternates are awarded State Team spots based on AOY and CAOY points ranking from regular season events using 200 point system.
- All ties not broken by the rules of the event are determined by AOY points with consideration for double/triple qualifiers.
2021 OBN TEAM TRAIL & HIGH SCHOOL TEAM TRAIL
The OBN Team Trail consists of 4 events with the Team of the Year earning a spot at the Bassmaster Team Championship
The High School Team Trail fishes along side the adult trail with the HS Team of the Year earning a spot at the Bassmaster High School National Championship
- APRIL 17TH – ROCKY FORK LAKE – EAST SHORE RAMP (SAIL-BOAT RAMP)
- MAY 2ND – BUCKEYE LAKE – RAMP TBD
- JUNE 6TH – GRAND LAKE ST MARYS – RAMP TBD
- AUGUST 7TH – DELAWARE LAKE – RAMP TBD
- High School & Junior State Championship
- Alum Creek June 12th and 13th – Ramp TBD
- College Event
- April 24th Alum – Ramp TBD
- Folds of Honor Event
- August 8th Delaware – Ramp TBD
Congratulations too Eddie Levin and Colton Didion for advancing to the Bassmaster B.A.S.S. Nation Series Championship to be held on Pickwick Lake November 11-13!!
Final Bassmaster B.A.S.S. Nation Series Championship Standings