2023 State Qualifiers
$150 boater / $100 co-angler per event
- April 22 – Grand Lake St. Mary’s Lake – West Bank Ramp
- May 20th – Indian Lake – Lake View Ramp
- Intersection of OH-235 &, OH-366, Lakeview, OH 43331
- July 22nd Lake Erie – Dempsey Ramp. Ramp 2452-2498 Cook Dock,Lakeside Marblehead, OH 43440
- All US and Foreign waters open (unless restricted by country of origin, or State Officials)
- August 19th – Alum Creek – Hollenback Ramp. 3615 S Old State Rd, Delaware, OH 43015
NO WIN AND YOUR IN FOR ANY THESE EVENTS.
Best 3 events will be used to calculate Top 12 anglers and Top 12 Co-Anglers.
Top 2 Anglers and Top 2 Co-Anglers via points receive birth directly to B.A.S.S. Nation Championship “BNC” (No Entry Fee 250 Max Boat Field). Top 3 at the B.A.S.S. Nation Championship Qualify for The Bassmaster Classic.
Top 10 Anglers and Top 10 Co-Anglers via points receive guaranteed berth to B.A.S.S. Nation Regional Championship (250 max boat field) and receive B.A.S.S. Nation sponsorship programs “must sign OBN contract to obtain sponsorship program discounts”. Qualifying anglers and co-anglers determined by B.A.S.S. will move onto the B.A.S.S. Nation Championship.
OBN Team Bassmaster Trail Schedule
$140 per team per event
80/20% Pay back for each team trail
- Grand Lake St Mary’s – April 23rd West Branch Ramp
- Indian Lake May 21st – Lake View Ramp Intersection of OH-235 &, OH-366, Lakeview, OH 43331
- Lake Erie – July 23rd – Dempsey Ramp. Need Permit to confirm Ramp. 2452-2498 Cook Dock, Lakeside Marblehead, OH 43440 – All US and Foreign waters open (unless restricted by country of origin, or State Officials)
Alum Creek August 20th Hollenback Ramp. 3615 S Old State Rd, Delaware, OH 43015
Top Team from team trail will earn a spot to the Bassmaster Team Championship. OBN will pay Team Entry fee once the team has competed in the event. Must Sign OBN Contract to receive entry fee.
College H.S. Championship & Youth Event (College on April 30th only)
- Alum Creek April 29th & 30th Hollenback Ramp.
Northern Regional B.A.S.S. State Team
- June 28th – June 30th. Winnebago Fox Cities Wisconsin
- B.A.S.S. Nation Championship – TBD